Monday 16 April 2012

Don't let the haters get you down!

Well it has been a while since I blogged last I have to admit I have been a bit down and sad after some negative feedback.

Don't you hate that? You are finally doing something that you enjoy and think you might even be ok at it- then boof knocked of your perch!
I don't want to censor what I write to spare other peoples feelings. But on the flip side I don't want people to be hurt by my ramblings either.

It's a conundrum that I'm sure we all face. But this blog is about me and my life and the things that happen to me. I've been honest and even shared my own mistakes and lessons. Goodness I feel I have been nice and left out all the really bad stuff.
I will continue to write from my heart and if people don't like it or me well they can not read it and stay away from me. 

Ok rant over now back to the fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment