Saturday 16 June 2012

The Launch of my business is Near YIKES!

I haven't really done an update recently on my business.

I completely underestimated the time it would take to get all the stock, get myself ready and organise all the red tape. I am nearly there now though. The launch is so close I can taste it.

 I have 20 theme parties for kids and adults all ready to go & they are sensational.

I had loads of fun designing art work for my labels, packaging, flyers, business cards and making little signs and cute table displays for the market stall where I will launch everything.

The final thing I am waiting on is council to come and inspect my kitchen which makes me all jittery inside. Although I am clean we are renting at the moment so I feel sorry that I will be judged on someone Else's inferior kitchen. Such is life.

Here is the first sneak peak of some of my range. 

Batman

Spiderman

Disney Princess
Sponge Bob Square Pants

Barbie
Disney Cars
Hello Kitty
Thomas the Tank Engine


No comments:

Post a Comment