I did do a little memory lane tripping and looking at old photos of me in my 20's for my blog on 'My Glam Past' here and it has kept me motivated. Its a good idea I think to look at old photos and compare them to recent ones because when I just rely on myself looking in the mirror it is apparent that I go into a state of delusion and don't see the weight there.
- I was able to kick my extra coffee a day so I'm down to one which is acceptable YAY!
- I found snacking easier I just stuck to cheese, cucumber and carrot.
- Still stuck to only 20 grams of carbs a day and had nothing fun like bread, pasta, beer, sugar, cake, coke, chocolate....Lived on meat, cheese,eggs and green veges
- A welcome kit arrived from Atkins with a recipe book and 2 chocolate bars that actually taste ok.
- Although i love breakfast- I'm a bit over cooking every morning. I miss cereal its so easy.
- Struggled to drink 8 glasses of water, but we have ordered a water chiller to be delivered early next week for home so that should make it easier.
- Still struggling with the exercise portion of things - getting up early in the morning isn't as fun as it seems I wonder how sporty fit people get the motivation to do it?
- I feel a bit blue and cranky this week - not sure if its diet related or just a blue mood.
- Buy some sort of Ab lounge cruncher helper machine
- make a vision board of me skinny to help with motivation
- lose 28 kilos
- Stay on phase one at least another 2 weeks.
Gooooooooooo Plan Bikini Body!